Bond Cleaning Melbourne
We are Melbournes Cleaner and are ready to take on all the toughest bond cleaning and end of lease cleaning requirements in Melbourne. We provide premium services and have assisted thousands of tenants get their bond return successfully. No matter what vacate cleaning your office or rental requires, we can offer genuine cleaning satisfaction with 100% of your bond money returned. We are highly competitive in the industry and provide the most affordable rates. Melbourne cleaners can organize all everything from dusting blinds to steam cleaning carpets and removing mold and soap gunk from shower screens and bathrooms. We support utilizing safe cleaning products and techniques to provide the best cleaning results.
Hire The Best Bond Cleaners in Melbourne
Our prices are very competitive and we have a transparent business model, we say no to hidden charges and we will always remain upfront about our costs. Call today 0411053943 for a quote.
Our End of Lease Services Include:
- Remove cobwebs, insect marks and nests where inside the home
- Clean fans, air conditioners and filters
- Windows cleaned internally and externally
- Vacuum sliding door tracks and clean tracks
- Clean and vacuum blinds and fittings
- Vacuum all flooring and steam clean carpets.
- Thoroughly mop tiles and floor boards
- Clean all light fittings
- Clean walls, light switches and power points
- Clean skirting, architraves and doors
- Clean drawers and cupboards including inside, doors and cupboard tops and shelving
- Clean stove top, elements, rings and knobs.
- Deep clean range hood, remove grease and wash filter
- Clean and dry kitchen sink and polish fixtures.
- Clean inside, outside and around dishwasher, refrigerator & microwave.
- Clean inside, outside and tops of cupboards, drawers and doors
- Clean and polish kitchen splash back
- Clean basin and polish mirror, rails, tap ware.
- Thoroughly clean inside, outside of toilet and plumbing fittings.
- Clean inside, outside and around vanity.
- Clean bath, shower screens, scrub tiles and polish fittings.
- Clean and polish exhaust fans.
- Clean inside, outside and top of all cupboards and drawers.
- Clean inside, outside and around dryer, washing machine.
- Clean and dry laundry trough tap fittings
- Clean laundry splash back, shelving and tile areas
- Sweep and mop floors, wash decking and remove cob webs from ceilings, eaves, gutters.
- Sweep floor, spot clean walls and remove cob webs.
Moving is a wonderful time that should be stress free and an experience to be enjoyed. Although behind every move there is a little organization to be done, it involves more than just cleaning and vacating. Here are some of our recommendations to help make for a hassle free move.
Vehicle Move Interstate Car Transport – Relocating to another state can often involve the requirement for vehicle transport. The family car, motorcycles, boats, jet skis are all large items that furniture removalists won’t touch due to taking up valuable truck space. Try comparing quotes from comparison website Vehicle Move when searching for car carriers.
Find a Removalist – There are plenty of removalists out there and some are better than others. Social media is a great way to find reputable removalists. Australian Furniture Removers Association is
Storage Pods and Portable Storage options – Cost effective way to move your belongings from one location to another. Having a storage container conveniently dropped off at your door is a great alternative to traditional moving solutions. Some storage containers can safely store your vehicle and move it to the next location at a fraction of the cost of removalists and car carrier companies.